Are you passionate about mobile? Do you love explaining the latest app to everyone and anyone for productivity purposes? Are you looking for a career in business development?
ShowGizmo is an established fast growing tech business with our HQ in Wellington and a global team.
We create mobile event technology for organisations that drive audience engagement and success, before, during and after events.
We’re looking to establish a world class demand generation team to support our team of Account Executives serving our Australian, New Zealand and North American markets.
As a Sales Development Representative you will play a crucial role within the Sales & Account Management team – you’re our front line. The fundamental objective of the role is to be responsible for meeting quota requirements through prospecting and lead generation. Daily duties will include:
- Actively prospecting for new business opportunities through outbound initiatives including cold calling, email, lead sourcing, & researching organisations in our target market
- You’ll schedule quality appointments and meetings with prospective clients for the Account Executives to attend, and work to support your AE team to close the business.
- Championing 60-80 outbound sales calls/day to prospective clients
- Generating a pipeline of business opportunities by receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business
- Qualifying opportunities and progressing them further along our sale process – Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality demo appointments
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow-up, product information demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- You will build a relationship with prospective customers, understanding their business issues and how we can address these, with a view to hand these over to our AE team when most appropriate.
- Coordinating sales activities within internal stakeholders and customers, and contributing to regular sales meetings
- Work closely with Sales Managers & Marketing on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
This is a an excellent entry level sales opportunity which allows you to start at the ground floor of a fast paced, growing sales environment. The company structure will allow you to develop your skills in a supportive environment where you will have the opportunity to move into a fully functional Account Executive role if successful. We will help you cultivate your business acumen, software knowledge and sales skills to become a Sales Professional
Skills and Experience required
- Drive and determination to hit targets, beat quotas, exceed expectations
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize high volumes of work
- Professionalism and tact
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with people quickly and authentically
Reports to: Sales Manager
Hours: Full time, flexible
Compensation: Base plus commission
Contact Ryan O’Connor to apply or find out more