Who We Are
SmartShow is a fast-growing and successful high growth start up, with our Head Quarters in Wellington, New Zealand. We deliver awesome event apps to global clients and have been doing it for around five years. We’re attracting new clients with our recent expansion into the US and to help us succeed in this market, we’re looking for a motivated and organized Production & Project Assistant who can help us grow in this space and continue to provide outstanding service to clients in this region.
What you’ll be doing
Working to support the team you will help juggle business workloads, and take on responsibilities to ensure we ship on time and our clients are happy! There will be a particular focus on project management, helpdesk technical support, client training, data entry as well as product testing, with a smattering of sales and general administration.
- Production assistance and project management for our clients – data entry and manipulation, advice on updating the CMS
- Client training
- Monitoring our online helpdesk and providing first level technical support to clients in line with our SLA’s
- Liaising with our development team and quality checking against the client requirements and our protocols
- Participating in testing new app and web features
- Onsite support as needed
- Up-selling additional features
- Creating sales proposals
- Any other tasks that may be required to keep the ship sailing smoothly!
Key Skills / Attributes
You’ll need to be super organized, an expert in the art of multi-tasking and have a calm, professional manner.
- Must be passionate about apps and technology l Knowledge of the MS Office suite of programmes
- Understanding of the internet as a tool for research and ability to use it!
- Super organized with good time management
- Excellent communication skills both oral, especially on the telephone, and written. l Common sense and a can-do attitude.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to prioritize
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self starter – with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Cool under pressure
- Previous experience working in a technical support environment is highly desirable
Please note: This is a remote position. All training will be conducted on line via GoTo Meetings and Skype. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and you must have the ability to work autonomously.
Please email all applications (CV and cover letter included) to Dott Nemeth, Head of Production and Client Services. firstname.lastname@example.org