EDIT: This position has now been filled, thanks for your interest and keep an eye out for vacancies in the future!
ShowGizmo is a fast-growing and successful high growth start up, with headquarters in Wellington, New Zealand. We deliver awesome event apps to global clients and have been doing it for five years. We’re attracting new clients every week, and keeping up with the trends as fast as we can – and to help us succeed we’re looking for another iOS developer to help take our products to the next level.
- Have completed a Computer Science degree, diploma or similar, or have equivalent knowledge and experience
- Have a passion for writing lean, clean, and accurate code
- Have practical experience developing iOS apps
- Have worked on an iOS app that is in the App Store
- Have a solid working knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and iOS APIs including CoreData
- Be a great communicator and be happy to work in a team collaborative environment or independently on tasks
- Be able to work in our HQ in Wellington
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
Bonus points if you have:
- Submitted your own app to the App Store you can show us
- Have contributed to an open source project
This is an opportunity to apply your skills and experience as part of a great team that values everyone’s contribution, is fast paced but not stressful and where we eat cakes, curry and drink lots of coffee.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 15th MAY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and skype handle.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Immediate start available.