Unbelievably it’s now a year since we were celebrating our third birthday! Last year we had some landmark trios in play such as a range of clients who were using ShowGizmo for the third year in a row. This year, in addition to now being one of the serious old timers in the mobile events space, fittingly we’ve just clocked a quality quartet:
- More than 400 events!
- Powered events on 4 continents simultaneously in one week in March: Australasia, America, Europe and Asia — our fourth Event Camp in Abu Dhabi was one of these.
- Confirmed as the official event app for all four major 2014 New Zealand events for event people; Convene (May), CINZ conference (Jun), Eventing the Future and Show Me Wellington (August).
- Signed partnerships with four of the leading event technology suppliers in this region … with more under negotiation.
This year we’re also celebrating four notable firsts:
- First internationally to launch a new app UI based on iOS 7 — launched and loved by all since November 2013.
- First in NZ to integrate iBeacons into our technology — launched with a Bounty Hunt at Convene 2014 this week!
- First mobile event app to integrate a lead capture module — launching at CeBit Australia in May.
- Our CTO had his first baby!
Perhaps the best indication of how much we’ve grown since this time last year is that we’ve had to buy a whiteboard for our events in progress that is at least four times the size of the previous one — in fact it covers an entire wall — and even that is quickly becoming too small. So the quadrophonic sound system is ready to be cranked up on 18th April as quaff something suitably celebratory and review how we will quadruple our efforts over the next year to bring you quite simply the best quality app and customer service in the world!